I'm nervous!

tinktee
on 7/12/04 3:47 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi all, I'm getting a bit nervous about the major life change I'm Prepairing my self for. I think I'm a worry wort! lol I would like to know what to expect before and after surgery and is the surgery really worth it? Is it hard to eat little when you love to eat big? My boy friend is considering surgery, does any one know about Guardian insurance? Thank's, Tink
MarinaS
on 7/12/04 5:21 am - Small Town, WA
I am going in for surgery next week. I am having it at St. Francis through their NW Center for Weight Management. My doctor is a Virginia Mason surgeon who's office is at the Federal Way Medical Center. He does surgeries both at VM and St. Francis.
Sharon Neva
on 7/12/04 6:44 am - SD
It's normal to be nervous. If you weren't a little nervous, THAT would not be normal - most people go through a whole range of emotions. One minute you'll be happy, the next scared, the next irritable..... You will get used to eating "little".... it's not easy in the beginning, but you can do it....just go into the surgery with the right attitude. Sharon Reach for the Stars http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=N1017180811&NoStatic=1
lightlyspice
on 7/12/04 4:36 pm - Oak Grove, KY
We all get nervous when going into new territory, it is only natural. I will be praying for you and try to relax some.
Most Active