HAT are you busy?????

Rachael E.
on 7/12/04 1:58 am
HAT BOX- I am looking franticly everywhere for Dr. weber's fax number...can't find it and they aren't open until later.....I need it to give to triwest! I can't believe I can't find it right now.......UG! Do you have it? Rachael
Rachael E.
on 7/12/04 2:53 am
ok nevermind since TRWEST says they haven't recieved anything from Dr. Weber's office reguarding my surgery then I guess I will have to call Pam...My luck Pam is on vacation again for the 10th time this year and won't be bac****il the first of Aug..this is such crap. I can't believe all of this....This insurence lady works likte one maybe two days a week...for an office where it's all about submitting to insurence that's such a croc of you know what. My Mom handles insurence for our family dental practice and is constanly busy with it....yeah they see mor epatient daily, but it's not as big....they also deal with Cancer patients and such at Dr. Webers office.....so I hardly believe it when they say she's not in today....it's more like them saying...she doesn't want to talk to anyone today. I am fed up..I have been done with all of my "pre reqs" for over a month now and she still hasn't submitted according to TRIWEST! I'll show her where she can go for vacation....I have certain times I could have my surgery and most of them are up.....my Mom will be taking care of my kids and she works...she has some vacations coming up and I just know it won't be done in time....so I guess I can kiss my fat ass hello forever. I start school this fall and I don't have any breaks...only like one week at Christmas- I can do it myself and be recovered by then. Sorry for sounding neagtive, but I am sick of being positive...I've had my part done forever and I am sick of relying on someone who isn't there to finish this project. ~Crabby Rachael
JustHat
on 7/12/04 6:38 am - NM
Don't forget my timeline. Pam said she submitted on June 8. On Thursday, June 24, TriWest said nothing had been submitted. But, as of 9am the following Monday, I was approved. It is possible that Pam has submitted your paperwork and Tricare isn't listing it on their computers until a decision is made to approve or deny. That is what apparently happened to me. So, they might have it. As for all you said about not being able to get ahold of anyone in the office you need, I agree. When your approved, Pam passes you to Lisa. Lisa is just as hard to lock down. And, if they say they will call you back, you have about a 20% chance of that happening. Good luck and if you get ahold of her, let me know how it went. -Hat
MarinaS
on 7/12/04 5:27 am - Small Town, WA
Hang in there and do not give up. Ask to speak to the person next layer up even if it is the doctor himself. I have been wondering how you and your DH are doing. When things calm down let us know. I understand your frustrations, especially when it comes to lining up your surgery.
Most Active