Hi Just starting

Dan G.
on 7/11/04 9:55 am - spokane, wa
Hi justing starting the process had the doctor visit waiting on the insurance to give their ok just wanted to say hi Dan
Rachael E.
on 7/11/04 1:27 pm
Welcome to the board Dan. I am Rachael both my husband and I are members here on Obesity Help...he just had open RNY the 16th og June and I will HOPEFULLY be having mine very soon. If you have anyquestion we are all here to help you out in anyway we can...between all of us here I am sure we can dig up some great answers to any of the question you may have...,ost of us have been through the ringer with insurence crap and pre- surgery appointments. Anyways, welcome....and don't hesitate to ask or tell. Rachael Elliott
Dan G.
on 7/12/04 9:25 am - spokane, wa
Thanks ! I hope every goes ok for you an your husband ! My wife wants to see how it goes for me then she might have one done also.
tinktee
on 7/11/04 2:40 pm - Spanaway, WA
Welcome Dan, I'm new also and I have been learning a lot. Next month I go to the Virgina Mason seminar down town Seattle. Now my boy friend is talking about surgery, if his insurance will cover it. We could have more money because are food bill will be less. lol Really though good luck and glad you found this spot. Tink-tee
Dan G.
on 7/12/04 9:29 am - spokane, wa
Thanks for the wecome good luck next moth on your surgery !!
lightlyspice
on 7/11/04 4:56 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Dan, Welcome! You will find so much great information here and support. You have come to the right place.
Dan G.
on 7/12/04 9:31 am - spokane, wa
Thanks for the welcome !! How do you get you pic on your message?
lightlyspice
on 7/12/04 11:30 am - Oak Grove, KY
Click on "Photos" at the top of this page, then click "Click here to post yours". All of the information is there and the OH people will help you post your photo.
sassy
on 7/12/04 5:55 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
Welcome to the message board!
Most Active