Madigan support meeting coming up

JustHat
on 7/10/04 10:48 am - NM
3 pm to 4 pm July 13 Aug 10 Sept 14 Oct 12 Nov 9 Dec 7 Who's coming?
lightlyspice
on 7/10/04 2:54 pm - Oak Grove, KY
After my dentist gets through torturing me, I will hopefully be there. It's a shame I am paying to be tortured. Something just ain't riiiiiiight, just ain't riiiiiiight.
JustHat
on 7/10/04 3:16 pm - NM
You know, TriWest will torture you for free.
lightlyspice
on 7/10/04 5:13 pm - Oak Grove, KY
See, you are wrong for that, lets not even go there. I already get free torture from TriWest and I pay for torture too. After seeing--- Eggerbroten, I felt the pain. See now, I am starting to get cold feet---flash backs.
sassy
on 7/10/04 5:05 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i want to come, but i have nursery until two, and i would have to bring kaylee. she is really shy so would be too scared to talk to anyone lol do you think they would say anything if i brought her??
Rachael E.
on 7/11/04 1:32 pm
she's too adorable for them to say anything....remember it's a support meeting and not a- hey you brought your kid you have to leave meeting. If I wasn't so far away I would totally take care of her- she's way cute! I need a little girl...didn't you say you could seel her to me really cheap? LOL
JustHat
on 7/11/04 3:44 pm - NM
Forgive me, but if you told me how old Kaylee is, I have forgotten. Since my son will be staying with me in the hospital, I took him to the last one. He was bored, but found it useful. To tell the truth, it wasn't as good as the two or three other ones I have been to. But, I am still glad I went. I hadn't even thought of taking him until another woman brought her daughter to the meeting before last. I plan on bringing him with me again on Tuesday. If at any point a topic, such as sex, comes up, I can have him step out. Now that I think of it, this is one of the few places at Madigan where they don't get hateful if they see a kid coming with you.
sassy
on 7/11/04 3:54 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
kaylee is 2 1/2 and she loves being in her "baby stroller" as she calls it and if i get lucky, she will zonk right off after being in nursery all day. she is really quiet when she is around people she doesnt know, especially groups... so it's a plus for me!
JustHat
on 7/11/04 4:43 pm - NM
I remember now. Wasn't one of your first posts about having more kids?
Most Active