To sho*****t to shop???? Again

JustHat
on 7/9/04 5:06 pm - NM
I wish when we replied to something, it would pop the topic back up on top. I usually read using the "Most Recent Activity" approach just to make sure I don't miss something. Anyway, I had an idea while I was out shopping. You know that you don't want to buy a bunch of new clothes and miss out on the fun of doing so when your actually in that size. So, why don't you find something else to shop for. For the past 9 months, I have been really dreaming about moving. When I do so, I want to change all of the frames in my house and put up new pictures. So, I have started buying frames that I really love. They have to be unique in some way that really calls to me. That keeps me from buying all my new frames at once. My other thing is purses. Until the last four months, I had bought a new purse every 2 years. In the last 4 months, I have bought 6 or 8. All of them are name brand. And, all of them were 75% off. You have to love the BX clearance rack. Happy shopping. And, happy birthday. I hope it was fun. ~Hat
Dan G.
on 7/12/04 12:32 pm - spokane, wa
I'm not allowed to go shopping without adult supervision ( bought my wife some clothes -wrong size-wrong color )
JustHat
on 7/12/04 2:07 pm - NM
Oh I can't let this one go by without telling you about my husband. When he was in Turkey the first time, he went down and had some sexy things hand made for me. They were absolutely beautiful. There was just one small problem. They didn't have sizes, so he discribed me. Apparently after being away from me for 3 months, he forgot I was a full size woman and not a size 6. To make matters even worse, when the guy asked what size my chest is, he indicated about a B size cup. I was a B cup in the 6th grade. Since the the 6th grade, I have gone through much more of the alphabet. I really thought he would at least remember that. And, this was actually his second dork up. When he was away at basic training, he had to list my stats for my ID card. He made me 30 pounds lighter. OK, this I get. He didn't want everyone knowing his wife's true weight. Hey, neither did I. But, he also made me 3 inches taller. At this time, we had known eachother for 8 years. But, apparently he forgot what I looked like. Truth be told, its not safe for a man out there. ~Hat
Dan G.
on 7/12/04 2:34 pm - spokane, wa
I know what he must of went threw(but it is rather funny) My wife says all men are like that love must make us that way Dan
Most Active