I have a date! August 4t...

skudoozie
on 7/8/04 12:54 pm - Elk, WA
I have a date! August 4th. Suzie
Derek E.
on 7/8/04 3:07 pm - Bremerton, WA
YAY! Congratdulations!!! Very exciting! Seem like there will be a fe w people joining the losing team along with you!
Rachael E.
on 7/8/04 3:08 pm
I keep trying to write under my name and it stays on Dereks.....so it was Rachael who said the above....LOL
calvoso
on 7/9/04 6:42 am - My hometown, WA
Derek, Congratulations. I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. To bad you have to go back to work already though. Calvin
Tanja Y
on 7/8/04 3:13 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Congratulations! :thunbsup: So just how excited are you? I know I practically danced out of the doctors office when I was given my date
tinktee
on 7/8/04 3:25 pm - Spanaway, WA
Suzie, how exciting for you and to be able to watch you transform into a new you! Tink
JustHat
on 7/8/04 4:25 pm - NM
Woohoo! It always makes me feel better when someone has a good day when I am having a crabby one. Congrats!
calvoso
on 7/9/04 6:39 am - My hometown, WA
Congratualtions Suzie. Who is your doctor in Spokane. I had Schrock last year and he was excellent. How exciting for you. We'll see you on the other side of loosing soon. Calvin
skudoozie
on 7/9/04 6:47 am - Elk, WA
Calvin, I am going with Dr. Pennings over in Coeur d'Alene and will have the surgery at the new surgical center in Post Falls. I have been very happy with the comprehensive program Dr. Pennings has. He follows us up very carefully for 18 months. His costs were reasonable too which was a big plus! I am very excited! Suzie
lightlyspice
on 7/9/04 3:16 pm - Oak Grove, KY
That is great Suzie, congrats!
Most Active