Derek and Rachael?

JustHat
on 7/7/04 8:54 am - NM
Has anyone heard from either of them? I wonder how Derek is doing.
Derek E.
on 7/8/04 4:19 am - Bremerton, WA
Sorry guys! We are all doing fine- Derek is coming along GREAT! He's just not wanting to sit at the puter and type right now. Derek is down about 33 pounds and still melting. We have used this last part of his leave on doing fun things with the kids. We went to the Pacific Science center and the Seattle center yesterday. They have a skinny mirror there and man it makes me look HOT! I wish I had one here at home. It kind of makes me feel like that might be what I will look like after my surgery. D goes back to work on Mon- not by choice, he's enjoying being home with all of us. I am awaiting approval/denial sp? From Triwest...I have some bad feelings about it all, because I got a denial from Triwest about a week and a half ago from my follow up psyche. appointment...does this mean I will have to pay?? I allready went to the appointment- Like over a month ago. I am just crossing my fingers on my approval....I should hear any day now....they submitted last week. I just want to get this all over with and join my handsome husband on the loser side. Michelle (HAT) CONGRATS to you on you approval MAYBE we can be surgery buddies????? I hope everyone else out there is doing well. I will try to keep you guys updated more often. It's been so busy around here! My babies turned 1! On the 5th....so I am mourning not having "babies".....ok they're still babies and they still need me, but they're ONE! You guys al take care....thanks for wondering about us! Rachael and Derek Elliott
Most Active