Need a new WA state surgeon ASAP HELP!?!?!?!

talkingkatz
on 7/6/04 4:19 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Does anyone here know of a good surgeon in the Seattle area that it may not take a huge time to get into and get surgery complete??? I need to get this moving because of possible insurance changes - have been working on it since before 2004. Insurance is approved and all tests complete. Also does the Dr. do RNY and if you know if he does proximals or distals - please include that information.
tinktee
on 7/7/04 12:57 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi there Sandy, I hope this will help. I found a name of a doctor here on the OH, his name is Dr. Lauter he is in Kirkland. Here is his #425-899-4664, hope this is help full. Take care, Tink-tee P.S. I'm not sure what RNY is, he might not be the doc you need. Hope he is!
MarinaS
on 7/7/04 4:17 am - Small Town, WA
I have Dr. Jeffery Hunter, a Virginia Mason doctor who's office is in Federal Way. He does lap RNY- proximal. I am pre op and having surgery July 19. I went through NW Center for Weight Management at St. Francis Hospital at Federal Way, south of Seattle. Their number is: 253-944-6543 and they do set up with a number of gastric bypass surgeons.
talkingkatz
on 7/7/04 7:52 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Thank you for the suggestions. Those are 2 doctors I'm not familiar with so will check them out.
Rachael E.
on 7/9/04 12:58 pm
Dr. James Weber in Seattle- Ballard and Edmonds area. Very expertiece. He really has some program, a little rough at first, but his success rate is one of the highest I have seen. Very highly reguarded surgeon. I you have any questions please feel free to contact me, also HAT BOX on here knows the same info I do, she's very helpful as well. Rachael
Carla A.
on 7/8/04 12:01 pm - Burlington, WA
You might want to check out Dr Oh in Federal Way. I live up in Burlington and drive all the way there to see him. Just go to bariactric surgeon's in WA. I think he's the greatest! Good luck! ~~Carla
Collette J.
on 7/10/04 10:17 am - Seattle, WA
dr.oh is the greatest!
Sharon R.
on 7/12/04 12:39 am - Redmond, WA
Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland has added a wing for the surgery and so has Valley Medical in Renton. You may want to contact them.
Most Active