everyone read this!!!!!!!!

marla C.
on 7/5/04 5:44 am - Madras, OR
hey! Does anyone know someone who has been approved for wls but cannot proceed because of exclusions, loan denial etc. I really need to know your names i might be able help with this idea i came up with. marla cook
Trish G.
on 7/5/04 12:08 pm - Tacoma, WA
hi, approved by docs- denied by ins. (not sick enough) new house and can't qualify for a medical loan, debt to income ratio to high. hope this helps. trish
marla C.
on 7/5/04 7:10 pm - Madras, OR
Trish sorry to get your hpoes up high. I posted my idea on the main message board, to make a very long story short most of the people around the world think its a scam, it wasnt i am trying to help others and myself, if you want tohear my idea let me know maybe you can come up with better ideas? thanks marla
ebonynurse8654
on 7/5/04 12:47 pm - Lakewood, WA
Yes have Basic Health Molina with a written exclusion. Unable to get a loan. Waiting for medicare eligibility in December.
marla C.
on 7/5/04 7:15 pm - Madras, OR
hey deborah, Hi, i just wanted you to know that my idea was not very successful on the main meessage board, it was mostly controversial and most people thought it was a scam. in my heart it wasnt. If you are interested in hearing my idea maybe we can all come up with something that wont sound to fishy. thanks for your reply. marla
Charlotte Maier
on 7/7/04 2:09 am - Belfair, WA
Hello, I have been told I need to have a revision but my insurance CHPW Basic Health won't cover it, had original WLS done in 1975 am now having problems but insurance co. doesn't care. Char T.
LRoman
on 7/7/04 6:03 am - Aberdeen, WA
Hello, my doctor approved me for WLS, but medicaid denied me stating that there was no scientific medical evidence that shows that this surgery will help, and there is other ways to deal with the medical problems like pills, shots and other things like that. I do not agree and would love to hear if there is a way to fight this. Thanks
Most Active