OT: The Fourth

JustHat
on 7/4/04 5:10 pm - NM
Off the topic, but what did you do for the 4th and where did you watch the fireworks?
sassy
on 7/4/04 5:28 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
am church service, came home, took a nap, pm church service, went to post fireworks show, came home, bbq, yes at 1130, and now that i am full i am checking email and it is off to the bubble bath...
sassy
on 7/5/04 2:06 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
ok, so i traded in the bubble bath for a shower, and was awakened at 7 this morning by the phone, they called my husband in for staff duty... yay, my weekend is now complete... back to the laundry!
lightlyspice
on 7/4/04 7:03 pm - Oak Grove, KY
My girls and I went to get a few fireworks then we headed to Freedom fest on post. My two younger ones enjoyed Kid's World, then we ate lunch and came home. Later that evening we walked to a field close to our house with our blankets in hand, sat and watched the post fireworks. After that was over, we walked home and started playing with our own fireworks and was joined by a couple of the neighborhood kids. I love to watch kids have fun.
catly
on 7/5/04 6:06 am - Everett, WA
Hi, We rode around for a few hours and then attended the fireworks in Edmonds. Jim described those, plus, we had 710 Kiro radio on where Erin Hart and others were describing the fireworks in other locations especially for blind persons. So it turned out to be extra cool for me. I was afraid the food thing would ruin my happiness about the holiday but Jim found string cheese at one place and a low carb drink that I liked, so I didn't feel as bad when he had fast food. LM
Cori T.
on 7/5/04 9:47 am - Neah Bay, WA
We had a party here on base, then did great Indian fireworks (the good stuff!) then watched the towns show over the bay...visible from our front yard.
Most Active