WSL and Dr. Simonowitz

Patricia O.
on 7/3/04 10:20 am - Ketchikan, AK
Good evening! Have any of you had surgery with this doctor? How was your experience ans how long did it take for you to finally get a date for surgery? I am looking into this surgery and have to have it done someplace other than here in my hometown, Ketchikan, Alaska. My sister had surgery with him two years ago and she cannot say enough good things about him. Does anybody have the email to his message board? Thanks and have a great Fourth of July.
~ K D in WA
on 7/4/04 5:33 am - Eastern, WA
Well at the moment no one can have surgery with Dr. Simonowitz as he was involved in a motorcycle accident recently and will be recovering for a few months. ~KD
cmva531
on 7/5/04 4:41 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
He is a great doctor but as stated before he was in an accident and isn't going to be able to do surgeries for at least 3 to 4 months if then. I am using Dr Thirlby and he too is a wonderful doctor. you might try talking to them. I do know that approval with him was very simple compared to Dr.S because I was already approved when I went to see him and all my insurance company did was change the name of the surgeon. Hope this helps, If you want to call Dr.Thirlby his number is 206-223-3363. Take Care Christina 7/27/2004
Most Active