I am home; sorry about the delay

catly
on 6/30/04 4:43 am - Everett, WA
Hi, I came home Sunday. I was really scared right before the surgery but all went well. I was in Intensive Care for the rest of Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday evening I was moved to my own room. I didn't really start feeling more myself until Saturday, by which time I could kick or pull with my legs and arms so I had more control over moving in bed and getting in and out of bed, etc. I was released Sunday. Funny thing; Jim's Mom hadn't visited me yet but she walked in just in time to help us take things out. Since she has had to hospital sit with Jim so much I thought she might not visit me but I hoped she would. Two people from Jim's work visited me Sat. evening. When I got back home I had more messages from you guys and that was really neat/cool. Thanks so much! Jim was so helpful and he and kitties were so glad to have me back home. Gabrielle,our next-youngest, has been a little naughty about not touching my stomach. I think she sees it as more of a game than due to pain. I know the guys understand; they're older. God bless all of you who's surgery is upcoming. I know Momma Angel is still blessing us. Lauren
MarinaS
on 6/30/04 5:00 am - Small Town, WA
So glad you are home and doing better. Things are on the upward swing for you now.
sassy
on 6/30/04 5:47 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
congrads lauren!!! hope everything is going well for you on the "losing" side of life! keep us posted, ok? we're praying for you!!!
Iridescense
on 7/1/04 1:30 pm - university place, WA
Lauren, I am glad to hear you are home and that things are going well. I hope and pray that your recovery and weight loss are excellent. Congratulations and continued Good Luck. Cindy
Cori T.
on 7/2/04 12:47 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Hope you're healing nicely, Lauren!
tinktee
on 7/5/04 2:23 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Lauren, I'm new to the site and was reading your post. I want to say I'm happy that you are now home and on your way to feeling better. Nice to meet you, Tink-tee
ebonynurse8654
on 7/5/04 2:34 pm - Lakewood, WA
Lauren glad you're home. I pray your recovery is uneventful and that you have excellent weight loss.
Most Active