Hangman

JustHat
on 6/28/04 7:40 am - NM
Let's have some fun. Would anyone like to play a game of hangman? You can pick three letters. I'll fill in the blanks if you guess the right letters. Or you can take a guess if you know what the sentence is. First one to guess the sentence wins. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _! Good luck. --Hat
Rachael E.
on 6/28/04 1:50 pm
ok so you have to give us a hint......good or bad??? Pam wasn't in today so she didn't call you...did triwest??? Just tell me I am tired...I wanna go to sleep.
JustHat
on 6/28/04 5:28 pm - NM
Nah, you don't want a hint. This one is an easy one. I hope you went to bed. I am on my way now. I just signed on to see if I had any mail. Two of my kids are off to grandma's tomorrow. It has been a busy day getting them ready. I should know better than to wait until the last minute.
lightlyspice
on 6/28/04 4:51 pm - Oak Grove, KY
I pick r, i, and t.
JustHat
on 6/28/04 5:21 pm - NM
Nice start. TRI _ _ _T _ _ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _!
lightlyspice
on 6/29/04 1:26 am - Oak Grove, KY
h, e, o
Cori T.
on 6/29/04 1:32 am - Neah Bay, WA
triwest approved me (can't think of the last word)
Rachael E.
on 6/29/04 2:04 am
Triwest approved me today! YAY!! Happy for you Michelle!
Iridescense
on 6/29/04 6:04 am - university place, WA
Congratulations Rachael, I'm very happy to hear that you are approved. Let us know when you get a date.... Cindy
Rachael E.
on 7/1/04 4:21 am
No, I wasn't approved....not yet anyways......Pam said she would submitt this week....so she'll probably do it in about two weeks...I was just figuring out Michelle's hangman...Thats Hat. I will let you all know when I am approved.....or denied...
Most Active