Surprise

JustHat
on 6/24/04 4:18 pm - NM
I have waited a week for (Dr. Weber's) Pam to call me and let me know that my paperwork was sent off for approval. I couldn't stand to wait any longer and called her today. She said that it was sent off on June 8. But, she warned me that they are bogged down from the change over from Tricare to TriWest and running behind. Yahoo! That should mean anyday now I will know. Since I don't much trust TriWest not to lose things, I called them up and asked for the status of my claim. After being transferred around, they said there was no record for my request. The lady was nice and suggested I call Dr. Weber's office back to tell them and ask them to refile. She said that Pam might have the wrong fax number. I have read in someone's profile that they were approved this month, so I figured Pam had the right number. But, I called anyway. Pam said that she knew they had received my paperwork and had a confirmation number. We both agreed that TriWest was still confused about what was going on since the change over. But, she said that if she hasn't heard anything by next Tuesday, she would call the director over there and do a follow up. So, maybe by the end of next week I will have an answer. --Hat
Cori T.
on 7/2/04 12:44 pm - Neah Bay, WA
CONGRATULATIONS! Have you picked a date yet?
JustHat
on 7/2/04 7:53 pm - NM
I still haven't heard from Dr. W's office yet. I think I will call on Tuesday. I figure Pam probably isn't working on Monday. Heck, I don't even know if she works any Mondays. I know she is off on Fridays. And, she wasn't there this last Monday. I have to wait until after the 15th anyway. So, I haven't gone nuts waiting for a call from them. Thanks, --Hat
Most Active