Derek Elliott

Rachael E.
on 6/23/04 3:27 pm
OK some sad new guys....Derek is back in the hospitol tonight...he's cought a bug....hm mm....can't keep anything in either way. VERY dehydrated, and not so comfy...please keep him in your thoughts....he will be back home soon, he just needs a bunch of IV fluids and some better pain meds....evrything is going to be fine. I just hate having the whole bed to myself....my poor baby.
Rachael E.
on 6/23/04 3:29 pm
I forgot to ad something... he's also losing too much too quickly...he dropped 20 lbs. in less than three days.....not so great....hopfully once we get him up to parr he'll regulate everything.
Shelley G.
on 6/23/04 4:08 pm - Wenatchee, WA
Your poor baby is right! I'll be praying that he recovers quickly and be back on the other side of your bed soon! Shelley
lightlyspice
on 6/23/04 11:06 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Rachael, Hang in there and I will be praying for you all. Tell Derek to stop scaring us like that, my nerves can't take it.
Iridescense
on 6/24/04 3:42 pm - university place, WA
I'm going to try this a second time the first didn't take. Rachel and Derek I just wanted to add my support to that of the others who are waiting to hear how you are doing. I am keeping you both in my prayers. Hang in there and know that others are praying for both of you and wishing for the best. Rachel it's o.k. to try and enjoy hogging the whole bed once in awhile, if it doesn't become a bad habit . Tell Derek to hang in there, rest, relax and things will get better.
Most Active