update from me

Cori T.
on 6/21/04 7:11 am - Neah Bay, WA
Hi, I know I don't post alot but I do read everyday. BTW, congrats Derek, may you heal faster by ea. day! Anyway, wanted to just say I was happy to finally receive approval for my pysch. eval testing! That was a big pain in the you know what for me! Now to just schedule it. The guy only does testings on Saturdays. This sat. is hubby's Bday (and this Dr. is 2 1/2 hrs away in Sequim) and we have family out...next week brings us to around 4th of July, hope I don't have wait too long to get in. After that, all I need is the nutritional counseling. I'm waiting to schedule that for my next visit w/Dr Weber since they're both in Edmonds, which is over 4 hrs away. I sure hope the new TriWest (old Tricare) will approve me once all my ducks are in a row!
calvoso
on 6/22/04 6:55 am - My hometown, WA
I just wanted to wish you good luck. I know all the pre-tests are a real pain and time consuming, but in the end it's all worth it. Good luck on all your tests. Calvin
JustHat
on 6/22/04 4:24 pm - NM
What a pain in the rear. Its even worse because just a month ago you wouldn't have needed a referral and prior approval. Lets hope your psych has no social life and can get you in next weekend. I hope everything goes quicker and smoother for you.
Most Active