So close I can taste it. HELP!!!!!

Pamela D.
on 6/18/04 3:28 am - Newport, WA
I have already financed my hospital bill, however the funds for the surgeon fell through. I want to know if anyone knows of any other finacing available for the surgery. I need Approximately $5500.00. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Rachael E.
on 6/18/04 3:22 pm
I totally feel for you!!!! I am one of those lucky Bit*hes that you just want to hate because I don't have to pay one red cent, but one of my good friends is having to pay everything out of pocket like you....she got a home equity loan and used it for her surgery, now if you don't own your own home you'd be out of luck in this situation. Often times it worth paying out of pocket expenses for a good insurence (even if you employment doesn't offer it there are ways to get it). I see on your profile you have insurence, but you can still find another type of insurence without having to go through your employer. Good luck to you Pamela, it's not easy I had to run through a few hoops myself. Keep us updated! Rachael
calvoso
on 6/22/04 6:57 am - My hometown, WA
Pamela, Have you tried DSHS. They helped me out a little bit with the hospital stay. They look at a case by case and you must have some co-morbidities, but it might be worth a try. Let me know if you have any questions. Calvin
Most Active