Urgent! possible angel!

catly
on 6/13/04 7:19 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, My Outlook Express sort of selectively crashed and I have lost my most important folders and files. I do not have the contact info for Christie D who was considering being my angel. I can't get back to her. Thanks. Lauren
sassy
on 6/14/04 6:40 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I have kinda stupid question, but what does an angel do?
catly
on 6/14/04 2:37 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, That is a good question. I really do not know; I just know people seem to feel better having one or being one. I haven't had one or been one yet. Anyone out there with angeling experience want to give us some angel 101? Thanks. LM
Tracey L.
on 6/15/04 4:16 am - Lakebay, WA
When I was an angel (twice) I visited the person in the hospital on their 2nd day, took some protein samples, a magazine, some sugarfree syrup, that sort of stuff....just some nice little gifts....and checked up on them. Then I'd report back to their online group or groups how they were doing. Once home, I've kept in contact, helping them with questions, or directing them to someone who knows the answer. I've gone to support groups with them (when local to me) and we stay in touch by email. I had two angels.....one brought me the most lovely lotion and lip salve....and another gave me a nifty cup that has a built in blender. Now we all stay in touch by personal email and encourage each other. It's just a more personal touch, and a direct line of support. We have also all swapped protien powders we didn't like....or one did like....so that didn't waste it. Hope this helps. Tracey
Most Active