Which surgeon in the Seattle area has the best follow up care?

Tammy _.
on 6/13/04 12:12 pm - Puyallup, WA
I want a great surgeon but I know that follow up care is equally important. I would appreciate any recommendations you have. Thanks!
Derek E.
on 6/13/04 3:54 pm - Bremerton, WA
Dr James Weber in Seattle is very, very well respected, in fact he is writing a book on WLS. Good luck!
tonia-larson
on 6/14/04 12:30 am - Bremerton, WA
Dr. James Weber....he is an exceptional surgeon, has a great program, and loves what he does....he wants what is best for the patient. He has literally changed my life, and that was BEFORE surgery. Best of luck to you. Tonia Open VBG 6/1/04 266.5/246
cmva531
on 6/14/04 3:16 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
I HAVE HEARD THAT HE IS GREAT BUT THE ONLY THING THAT I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THE LENGTH OF TIME IT TAKES TO HAVE YOUR SURGERY. HE WANTS YOU TO GO THRU ALL BEFORE HE WILL DO IT. I WAS TOLD THIS BY HIS OFFICE BUT OTHERS MAY KNOW BETTER THAN ME. I HAD DR.SIMONOWITZ BUT HE GOT IN TO AN ACCIDENT THIS PAST WEEKEND AND CANCELLED ALL OF HIS SURGERIES FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS. IF YOU CAN WAIT THAT LONG TRY HIM. HE IS VERY GOOD TOO. JUST DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT SO I AM GOING TO GO TO DR THIRLBY IN SEATTLE,WA.
hyfn8ed
on 6/14/04 3:50 pm - yakima, wa
Tammy...I hadn't heard about Dr S; he is the one who did mine and he was excellent! He also had a great anethesiologist. I wish you luck...vicki
Tracey L.
on 6/15/04 4:19 am - Lakebay, WA
I had Dr. Oh in Federal Way, he was great and has a wonderful reputation. His website Ohtobethin.com has alot of info on it. It took me 6 weeks from approval to surgery. Not too long a wait compared to some. Best to you, Tracey
Tammy _.
on 6/18/04 3:36 pm - Puyallup, WA
Thanks everyone for the info! I think word of mouth is the best way to find out whether a surgeon is good or not. Tammy
Most Active