???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rachael E.
on 6/10/04 11:23 am
So, I am wondering why everyone here in the WA state message boards aren't so talkative lately? I am losing interest in this site because hardly anybody write back anymore. BOREING.....The main message board is too busy... Is anyone else feeling like this? We all need someone to talk to, so let's talk! Anything new???? doesn't this look nice? I wish calgon could take me away.
Iridescense
on 6/10/04 11:30 am - university place, WA
Hi Rachel, I signed up about a week ago. I am guessing (from the support sites that I have been watching) that the chat seems to go in waves. Hang in there especially at this time of year. many people are trying to get kids out of school, graduations, arrange or take vacations and who knows what else. I personally am glad that there are other people nearby. It brings the support forum closer to home and keeps it from being so vast and unreachable. Though it doesn't matter where or who support comes from, it is appreciated all the same. But still it is nice to know your not alone in your own neighborhood.
kathyg
on 6/10/04 1:15 pm - Shelton, Wa
Rachel, I try to post all the time but I never seem to get any response back.. Kathy -101 lbs
Paige A.
on 6/10/04 2:11 pm - gig harbor, WA
Hi everyone, I know what you mean. I started going to the main board just because there was some action. And im a lurker, gathering information. Does anyone go to the support groups in tacoma?? Paige
JustHat
on 6/10/04 5:01 pm - NM
I can sum it up in one word........JUNE. June is the worst month of the year. I have baseball coming to an end. I am teammom for three teams. Trophies have to be picked up. Parties have to be planned. We have four games on Sat. Yadda, yadda, yadda. School is coming to an end and I have to take care of the teacher's gifts and such. In all, there are 5 teachers. I have 2 quilts to finish. I have one quilt and one blanket finished. And, I have to come up with four more gifts for teachers and staff. The days are longer, so we are out and about longer. Field trips. I am trying to down size the house so it will be clean when I go for surgery. I have a small photo business. So, I am trying to get that wrapped up. I have a birthday party to plan for next week. And, there are all of the other normal mom things. I have been too tired to do anything but glance at the board. I don't even attempt to read anything on the main board. Plus, I don't really have anything to talk about since I am playing the waiting game. Hey, if your bored, I can put you to work when you get down here. Hat
lightlyspice
on 6/11/04 5:59 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Don't feel that way Rachael. I just pulled an all nighter,the other night, helping my fifth grader put a 3+ page report together because she waited until the last minute. She wanted her report typed and she cannot type, so guess who did the typing I also volunteer at the kids school and it has been hectic this week. How is everything going with your plans for surgery and your husbands? Right now I am going through so many emotions with this surgery process. I just hate driving and I really don't want to drive all the way to seattle to see dr. weber, but yet and still, I am starting to have some doubts about the surgeons at madigan. Right now I am just going with the flow.
Most Active