What should I take to the hospital?

marcie158
on 6/8/04 5:31 am - tacoma, wa
i am trying to figure out what all i need to take to the hospital, anybody with suggestions please let me know.
Angie-H
on 6/8/04 7:56 am - POST FALLS, ID
Okay, since I took a ton of not needed stuff to the hospital I will tell you what I found to be WHAT I REALLY NEEDED... 1) Jesus ... don't have surgery without Him. 2)snap up the front granny type robe (found at walmart less than $12) or a pull over dress you will want to wear this home and does not require a lot of movement to get on or off and can be hiked up to use the potty... also good to wear at the hospital when all your tubes are out and you want to get off their hospital gown to walk down the hall and the $3 slip on van type shoes 3) whatever current book or mag. that you are reading (just one) 4) a watch so that you can time your meals, drinks, meds etc. 5) sample size shampoo/conditioner/soap/lotion, a brush/comb, toothbrush and toothpaste. 6) comfy panties that will hold a pad... and BIG SUPER SIZE PADS ... if you still have your period, it will probably show up within a day of surgery regardless of when your cycle is 7) calling card if you want to call anyone that is long distance. That is really all you are going to need! I seriously took everything I thought I was going to use including radio, cds, tons of books, mags, a month's worth of clothing, craft projects, notebook, pens, makeup etc. used none of it... except what I listed above. God Bless and Congrats! Angie 7 months post op -110lbs
kathyg
on 6/9/04 10:04 am - Shelton, Wa
I really am glad I had some chapstick and a cheap sports bra to wear home. Kathy -101 lbs
Most Active