Spokane Support Groups??

sublime420jen
on 6/7/04 1:38 am - University Place, WA
Hi all. I am new to the Spokane area. We just moved here from Virginia, my husband had orders to a new base (Fairchild AFB). I am in dire need of a support group if anyone can help me! Also, I am looking for young gastric bypass patients to relate with.. Thanks, Jenn
JustHat
on 6/7/04 4:19 am - NM
Welcome to the state. I am at McChord AFB. Too bad your not closer to here. We have a wonderful support group.
calvoso
on 6/8/04 12:36 am - My hometown, WA
Contact this person. She is in charge of the group in Spokane. She would be happy to get you all the information you need. Denise Saxby [[email protected]]
Edna P.
on 6/8/04 1:59 am - Spokane, WA
Jenn, A support group is held at the Rockwood Clinic 400 E. 5th Ave every 3rd thursday of the month from 6pm to 7:30 and welcomes all who are interested or have had WLS. It is a group set up by the dr's at Rockwood Clinic. People of all ages, from teens to older folks. I sure you would enjoy and it is most informative, no matter what stage you may be in. Next meeting is June 17, so come and join us. Edna
TrpleTrble
on 6/13/04 12:38 pm - spokane, WA
Hi Jenn, I just had my surgery on 5/28 and haven't been in town for the past several months during the times of the support group meetings. I am planning on going to the one this month, that I believe is next Thursday. I will call the doc's office tomorrow to verify time and place and will let you know. Maybe we can meet up there? Deana
Most Active