I am home!!

tonia-larson
on 6/5/04 4:08 am - Bremerton, WA
Just wanted to let everyone know that I was home from the hospital; I got home Thursday afternoon. I am feeling pretty good, actually..a little headachy, but I am on pureed foods now, and have to be reallllllllyyyyyy careful!! I don't like the feeling of the tightness in the chest, and so I am eating very slowly. The chugging of the water is so what I miss the most. But I have been assured that it will return (my mom is 4.5 yrs out, RNY), just not a quart of water at a time...but to about 8 0z. so that is allright. I have been walking around the perimeter of my house, about 5 times and up and down the driveway twice. I was about 3 oz short on the fluid intake yesterday, so I am really watching it today. Sure is nice to have something other than water, though. Best of luck to you that have your dates coming up fast..I will be thinking of you. I am a VBG'er, so if anyone would like to talk, please let me know. God Bless us, Everyone
JustHat
on 6/6/04 4:16 pm - NM
Welcome back! Your surgery come up on me before I knew it. I thought you had a couple more weeks until it. But, I bet your glad you don't have another two weeks to wait. It is good to hear your doing so well. I hope you don't get so busy with your new life that you forget to post updates. When is your next doctor's appointment? Congratulations again, Hat
Most Active