Please pray

Iridescense
on 5/28/04 8:57 am - university place, WA
Hi, I am new to AMOS and I have been investigating WLS constantly for weeks. I considered it in the past but didn't think I'd qualify. I do. I have a BMI of 43 and other co-morbidities also. Though I am not in as bad a condition as many I have read here and elsewhere, I am still very miserable and I am trying to find a way to begin my process for an RNY surgery. My current insurance comapny WFCA which is a trustee program that works through first choice, states verbally and in the info directory that they will not cover any type of help. Verbatim: Denied - charges incurred in connection with services or supplies provided for the treatment of obesity and weight loss reduction (regardless of diagnosis). I do believe in the power of prayer and though I rarely ask anyone for anything. I am asking for help through prayer (for myself and for the efforts of so many others on here who are being denied coverage). I give sincere thanks for your time and I continue to pray for others also. Thank you to the many who have posted their stories online, you are an inspiration to the rest of us whether you have succeeded or are still fighting to get there.
skudoozie
on 5/28/04 11:49 am - Elk, WA
Cindy, I will add you to my prayer list . Suzie
lightlyspice
on 5/28/04 5:57 pm - Oak Grove, KY
My prayers are with you.
Sharon Neva
on 5/29/04 12:43 am - SD
Cindy, Never, Never Give Up! "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible to you." Good luck, Sharon Reach for the Stars http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=N1017180811&NoStatic=1
Most Active