6 days till surgery....

tonia-larson
on 5/26/04 2:08 pm - Bremerton, WA
Hi Everyone...I have my surgery on June 1--I think the beginning of a new month for my re-birthday.. I had my pre-op appt. w/Dr. Weber yesterday afternoon, and everything went swimmingly; 8AM surgery time. It seems very surreal, and I am looking forward to all of the new changes..and I know that they will be hard, for a while. But I know that the payoff will be the absolute payoff. I read the boards everyday, and want you all to know that I am thinking of you, and wishing you very well in your endeavors of this journey. Tonia
MarinaS
on 5/26/04 2:56 pm - Small Town, WA
you go girl. This is something you can finally do for yourself. My surgery will be the last of June. It was an easy decision because it is life or death, and the risk is worth it. M
Morrisetta H.
on 5/26/04 4:09 pm - Tacoma, WA
Good luck to you. I am scheduled for June 1 at 8am. My pre-op was on monday and my surgeon put me on a clear liquid diet unitl my surgery. I am getting used to it but it is not easy. I won't complain this is a blessing that I am even getting this surgery. But at the same time, I didn't even get to go out to dinner with my family. He threw me for a loop with this clear liquid diet. So good luck again and take care. Morrisetta
Sharon Neva
on 5/27/04 6:28 am - SD
Morrisetta, I am so excited for you. I will be thinking of you and praying for you on your big day. I know that the clear liquid diet is a bummer, but hang in there. Sharon Reach for the Stars http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=N1017180811&NoStatic=1
lightlyspice
on 5/26/04 5:42 pm - Oak Grove, KY
That is great Tonia, and I pray that everything goes well. Time will pass by so quickly until you will be on the losing side before you know it.
Sharon Neva
on 5/27/04 6:23 am - SD
Tonia, I will be thinking of you and will send an your way. Only wish I was closer so I could visit you in the hospital. Good luck. Sharon Reach for the Stars http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=N1017180811&NoStatic=1
Most Active