I have date for July 21

Diane C.
on 5/26/04 6:25 am - Colfax, WA
I will be having the surgery in Kennewick General Hospital and the soonest I could have it, due to other commentments is July. I am a self pay as my insurance will not pay for any type of obesity treatment. Sucks but I want it bad enough I will find the money some place.
Derek E.
on 5/28/04 2:52 pm - Bremerton, WA
Good LUCK!!!!!!!! Are you excited? Keep us posted. Rachael
Sharon Neva
on 5/29/04 12:45 am - SD
Dianne, I am very excited for you. I had to self pay, too- but you know that your life is worth every penny of it. "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable"- Christopher Reeves. If you have any questions or concerns, I'm only an email away. Sharon Reach for the Stars http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=N1017180811&NoStatic=1
JustHat
on 6/1/04 7:59 pm - NM
Congrats on your date. Every time I hear the words "self pay" all I can think is ouch. But, like others have said, it will be worth it. Did you consider going to Mexico at all? I have heard a lot of people going down there recently. And, a good friend was down there last month. But, personally, I would worry having to travel so far. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Hat
Diane C.
on 6/2/04 12:30 am - Colfax, WA
Thank you for your kind words, yes I did consider going down there, but like you said the travel and the Dr. I have in Tri Cities is not as expensive as the ones in Spokane and Seattle. His price including hospital is $12,750, he is charging me a little more since it is a reversion and not sure how long the surgery will take.
Most Active