Surgeon gives up!!!

Bettye
on 5/25/04 9:45 am - South Sound, WA
Help!! I have been working with my surgeons office to get approval for 8 months. Today the surgeon's office called, telling me they are fed up with Cigna, and they will no longer help me to fight them.....What do I do now???? Bettye G going nowhere fast....
sassy
on 5/25/04 10:49 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
who is the surgeon? have you ever been to dr. weber at swedish ballard? they are pretty headstrong about getting what they want with cigna. i do not have cigna, but they talked about it at the orientation. best of luck to you!
kathyg
on 5/25/04 1:50 pm - Shelton, Wa
Bettye, I know how you feel, Same thing happened to me with that same office I am sorry that you had to go thru that, I waited and appealed a whole year before I choose the route that my insurance would pay. Kathy
Joan B.
on 5/28/04 5:43 am - Issaquah, WA
Contact Jessie at Northwest Weight Loss Surgery in Kirkland, WA. They are associated with Evergreen Hospital. Specializing in Adjustable Gastric Band. She has a list of attorneys that work with them just on this issue.
awayfrmitall
on 5/29/04 1:35 am - Seattle, WA
Bettye, Have you thought about going down to TJ and having the lap band surgery done by an experience doctor (mine was Dr. Kuri)? I didn't even try to go the insurance route so I applaude you in your courage to even try. I didn't want hassles so I went to Dr. Kuri along w/ my sister and we haven't regretted it for one single moment. Jamie
Most Active