Protein powders, drinks, bars

lightlyspice
on 5/24/04 5:02 am - Oak Grove, KY
What brand of protein powders, drinks, or bars do you use? Where do you purchase these products from? Where do you get your Vitamin B-12 from? I would like to start researching prices and locations. What is your favorite flavor of protein drink? Thank you all in advance for your information
lightlyspice
on 5/25/04 12:56 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Thanks Sonya, for the information. I like the pricing too.
yvonne R.
on 5/25/04 1:58 am - providence, UT
have you heard of usana products I am big believer of them would love to send you some info there is usana meetings in olympia on saturdays also that are awesome i love their vitamins and they have a soy protein drink that i tolerate fine yvonne
kathyg
on 5/25/04 1:54 pm - Shelton, Wa
Gloria, I use protein optimum nutrition from GNC and also fruity whey from bariatriceating .com you can go to that website and order samples I get all my vitamins from Wal-mart I use centrum one a day liquid and liquid b-12 also liquid calcium from health store when you get closer to surgery I could sent you some samples of protein I use. just email me your address. Kathy
TrpleTrble
on 5/26/04 8:44 am - spokane, WA
Hi Gloria, My surgeon's office recommended an all in one supplement that you can order from walgreens.com. It is called Optisource and is a chewable with a citrus taste. Its pretty good! You chew one tablet 4 times a day and get all that you need from that instead of having to take multiple supplements. The price is $24.99 plus tax, free shipping. This is a month's supply. Good Luck! Deana
tonia-larson
on 5/26/04 2:19 pm - Bremerton, WA
Hi Gloria!! I am 6 days away from my journey, but Dr. Weber has me starting everything early... They suggested to me a liquid calcium with magnesium and Vitamin D, which can be purchased at health food stores, and suggested Vitox, a very quick dissolving multi-vitamin in a capsule form. I also have tried the Nectar proteins...and the Whey Fruity proteins, and I like the Whey fruity ones better. They also me that there are "dots" that can be taken for B vitamins..I don't know where to purchase them. If you have time, ck out Leilani's profile.she has sooooooooooooo much information on her profile....she is also a Dr. Weber patient, and you can find her through the Weight No More portion of the website. Dr. Weber is in Seattle. Contact me if you would like more information, or would just like to talk...I am a military wife as well. Tonia
Gayle B.
on 6/5/04 1:06 pm - Ellensburg, WA
Gloria, I purchase all my protein from WLS.com. My favorite is the Champion Stack whey protein in chocolate. I'm 6 months out and recently discovered this product - thank goodness! WLS has a lot of great products. I hve looked around at other websites to see if I could beat the prices but didn't find anything better. Their service is good - fast shipping or you can pick it up if you're in the area. The liquid vitamins from that site have changed my whole feeling of well being. I thought I was doing OK but found I could have been doing better. They do sell samples and have sample tastings if you're in that area (Kent) Good luck!
Most Active