Another good reason why

peggy C.
on 5/18/04 12:50 am - moses lake, wa
My daughter had a baby girl yesterday 8 lbs 1 oz!!!!!!!!! So I am grandma six times now 5 girls 1 boy, ( I had 6 boys 1 girl when I had my children so now it is being turned around) So this is 6 reasons I am doing this along with all the others I have listed on my mirror. I looked in the mirror the other day , the first time in a long time. and that gave me another good reason. My surgery date is the 25th of June so now I am playing the waiting game. Did anyone else have trouble with eating all the time while they were waiting...........that is all I want to do.
calvoso
on 5/18/04 4:00 am - My hometown, WA
Congratulations on being a grandma again. I think we all went through that binge period before surgery. I wouldn't stress to much about it. The doctor ended up putting me on a diet before hand so that helped me get control of it, but I think that's pretty natural thing to do. Calvin
catly
on 5/19/04 10:53 am - Everett, WA
Hi, I have been eating too much even though I have a stupid cold. I keep asking my husband to bring certain items home so I can eat them for the last time. This has gotten me feeling kind of down because I have focused on what I will maybe never have again. However, I am also going to try some things that are okay to have afterwards, though I have been told that our tastes change after surgery. Anyway, I think it is a good idea to do both. I am not a binger since my system rebels big-time, if I do, but I sure do eat some of the wrong thihings and I hope I will be able to wean myself off of them. Thanks. LM
Most Active