I WAS APPROVED!! Yippee

Paige A.
on 5/15/04 1:20 pm - gig harbor, WA
Finally! approved! i couldnt believe it after 2 months of torture from the insurance company. You know they didnt ask for any additional info, just took them forever. United Healthcare. Now the girls at Dr. ohs office says i have a whirlwind of tests and wont have surgery till end of July!! Wow!! Oh well just so damned happy to be approved!! whooohoooooo!!!!!!!Paige
JustHat
on 5/15/04 5:22 pm - NM
Woohoo! It has been a really good week for approval. Let's hope the surgeries go just as well too. When do you think you will get a date?
Paige A.
on 5/16/04 1:25 am - gig harbor, WA
They told me i would get a date after im all scheduled for my tests. they are making appointments for the end of july rightt now(for the actual surgery). im scared, excited, nervous, happy! wow, cant believe how wound up i am. Youve already had surgery? hows it going?...Paige
JustHat
on 5/16/04 5:27 am - NM
I haven't had surgery yet. I have finished all of my appointments and am now waiting for some final reports from some of the tests. Because of my insurance company, I have to wait until June 1 to apply for approval. But, the doc said he didn't think I would have any trouble getting approved. My insurance only gives 30 days of approval. So, they have to get me in for the surgery within 30 days of my approval. A long time friend just had her surgery on the 13. She doesn't have insurance, so she went down to Mexico. She is out of the hospital and doing great. I think the best we can do is prepare out bodies and go in with a possitive atitude. But there have been times during this appointment process that I dealing with some medical staff has made me want to be hooked up to the pain pump now.
yvonne R.
on 5/16/04 12:29 am - providence, UT
paige july will be here before you know it and you will be on to a new and wonderful journey good luck my prayers wiill be with you
Most Active