9 days post-op

rashell M.
on 5/13/04 7:47 am - Palisades, Wa
Hi, Just wanted to talk. I am feeling great. I haven't had any complications and surgery went very well. The only problem I have had is trying to get all my vitamins in, they don't taste very good, any suggestions? Well hope everyone *****ads this is doing good. Have a great day.
calvoso
on 5/13/04 9:40 am - My hometown, WA
Rashell, Hi and congrats on your surgery. Glad to hear it went well. I remember those vitamins right after the surgery looked like horse pills they were huge. My doctor actually switched me to flintstone chewable vitamins for the first month after surgery. It worked for me, then I went to the bigger multi vitamins. Good luck. Calvin
yvonne R.
on 5/13/04 10:13 pm - providence, UT
congrats on anew you yes i remember taking the horse pills flinstones are used by many but with research ive done thereare some better chewables out there or teenage versions one also I have been post op since 95 lost 300 lbs and been thru many different vitamins started developing anemia and chronic problems and needed to find the best. I found some awesome vitamins with great research to back them. I am a registered nurse also. Be sure to take your vitamins daily and good luck to you. Its beginning of many wonderful chagnges yvonne
Shelley G.
on 5/14/04 1:35 am - Wenatchee, WA
Hi Rashell. I didn't check the WA message board yesterday. I'm glad to hear you are feeling well. I can't wait until I am on the losing side. I had another one of those days yesterday where my body wouldn't allow me to do what I wanted. I have times where edema makes me so achy and short of breath I can barely walk to the bathroom. I can't wait to put those days behind me. We are moving from Malaga into Wenatchee over Memorial Day weekend. After 15 years, country life has lost its appeal. With our oldest at school in Seattle and our youngest finishing her freshman year of high school we don't really need a huge yard. The timing is good because it keeps me occupied - otherwise I would go nuts waiting for July. You mentioned you have just recently moved to Palisades. What prompted you to move there? Strangely enough, although I have driven by the turn-off a million times, I have never actually been there. If you get bored, feel free to e-mail me. There's not a lot of info on your profile, and I'd love to get to know you. Shelley
Most Active