Can't seem to decide

marjoe98446
on 5/13/04 4:34 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Just thought i would ask if anyone had paid cash for a open surgery. I'm going through The Wish Fondation in Renton Wa a Dr Alperovich. I just wanted to see what we were looking at. I have my first visit June 9 One day i'm sure and the next I'm wondering if I'm strong enough to eat right and exicise after the surgery when i didn't when i could have. Did anyone feel like this? I'm new so I hope it is alright to ask this things. Thank You
lightlyspice
on 5/13/04 6:44 am - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Mary Jo, Welcome to the group. I have Tricare Prime and they pay for mostly everything, if not everything, so far as I know. If I go to a civilian doctor there may be some out of pocket expenses but not a lot. As far as eating right before and after surgery, I am hoping that if I go through all of this pain and suffering, it will be enough to motivate me to eat right and follow the game plan. This surgery is not a quick fix it is a life long dedication for the person who takes on the challenge. I went to a support group the other day and my dietitian told the group that she has known some people to start gaining weight again. To help us through those times of going back to old habits, there are the support groups, psych doctors etc. Yes, I do think about that too. Let us know how you like the Wish foundation, ok. Thanks
Most Active