Dr. Weber's on Monday

JustHat
on 5/8/04 11:11 am - NM
I'll repeat Rachael's question because it probably got lost at the bottom of another post. And, I am just curious how many new Dr. Weber patients there are. Who is attending the group orientation for Dr. Weber on Monday? And, to carry it one step further, what is your insurance?
sassy
on 5/8/04 7:58 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
More than likely, I will be there... with Sir Hubby. The only thing holding me back form going is that there was another appointment scheduled, and it was conflicting, but I am going to give this priority and reschedule the other. I am TriCare Prime.
JustHat
on 5/9/04 3:41 am - NM
I forgot to say. I have Tricare Prime too.
ncarter11
on 5/10/04 1:39 am - Edmonds, WA
My husband and I are going too. I'm looking froward to meeting you all. I have Tricare Prime as my secondary insurer. My primary insurer is Group Health, but there is a written exclusion in my Group Health policy "no services directly related to obesity." My Group Health doc submitted a request for WLS -- I expect to be denied, of course. Tricare should kick in with denial and policy. (I am hopeful!) Have a great morning, ladies! See you there! Blessings, Nancy
lightlyspice
on 5/10/04 3:26 am - Oak Grove, KY
I had an appointment for the orientation, but I canceled Friday. My husband has came down on the list for war so I am going to stay close to home for now because I have no famliy here. I am going with Madigan and Tricare l-}.
Most Active