TriCare screws up, yet again....

sassy
on 4/30/04 7:22 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
You would think that with TriCare dealing directly with military, they would hire people who actually knew what they are doing, but noooooooooooo they have to get some moron in there who can't seem to figure out that a DEPENDANT would not.. could not... attend a meeting for ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIERS!!! ughhhh i am so gonna flip my lid with these people!! So now, I have to go back, reschedule my appointment again.. what is this, the third time now? Yeah... It's old now lol On a brighter side, I am going to Dr. Weber's conference at Swedish Ballard on 10 May. Anyone know how to get there from Ft Lewis???
ncarter11
on 4/30/04 9:40 am - Edmonds, WA
I have Tricare too - my husband is retired Navy. Tricare Prime is my secondary insurer. I'll also be attending Dr. Weber's seminar in May. I look forward to meeting you Here's are directions from yahoo... http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=y47Gx.V.wiluKmbq29JcZw3PtaJrMegYn9lDgsmlwtoFQVKN0ZQ-&csz=fort+lewis%2C+wa&country=us&tcsz=Seattle%2C+WA+98107-3932&tcountry=us Blessings!
Rachael E.
on 4/30/04 11:33 am
Darn tricare, they suck I know. Hey, it's what you get with free health care though. I will be attending Dr. Weber's orientation that same day !!! I wll be the over weight female if ya see me say hi......he he...I hope I can get to know some of you gals. I pretty much just stay at home and hang out with my kids, so it will be nice to meet some of you ladies. I need to re-orient myslef with the adult language. Rachael
JustHat
on 4/30/04 3:26 pm - NM
They kept messing up my nutrition appointment. After two mistakes and a promise they got it right the third time, I asked for the number to the nutrtition clinic just to check and make sure it was right. I have to say that the nutrition clinic has been wonderful to me. They even bumped up my appointment. And, they got me hooked up with general surgery. That was something else that the appointment line couldn't do. I didn't have my orientation at Swedish Ballard. But, after seeing the other place, I am hoping to have my surgery there.
JustHat
on 5/4/04 5:35 pm - NM
Renee, did you get it all worked out? Did you tell them that you know where they are and might come down and strangle them?
Most Active