I'm sad.my husbund has al...

Rachael E.
on 4/29/04 1:12 pm
I'm sad.my husbund has all these supporters, but I hvae like one......why don't people talk to me?
JustHat
on 4/29/04 2:34 pm - NM
I just read the love letter left on your support page from you "one" supporter. It looks to me like your 1 is worth a million. Still though, I think you have more posts on your support page than I do. People don't really leave any notes there until you have a date. Then I bet you'll get a flood of them.
Rachael E.
on 4/29/04 3:00 pm
yeah, you're right my one is worth more than a million..I love my husbund...he's a great guy!
lightlyspice
on 4/29/04 7:22 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Rachael, you are not alone look at my support page, it is almost none existent. You are really on the ball with getting your surgery done. I am still debating between Carter and Weber. Hat Box is right, once you get a date they will come. So you have twins, are they ferternal or identical? Double the fun. You will enjoy the site, it is so informative. I wrote your husband to congrat. him on his date. You all are really bless to have each other. God bless.
Rachael E.
on 4/30/04 1:10 am
Yes, I am one of thos lucky Mommies with twins! They're faternal and . I love being a Mommy. After I have this surgery and after I recover, I will have more energy to play with them and take them out more often. I just want this to be all done....I know recovery won't be easy with two babies and a 4 year old, so I just want to get it over with. I am so impatient sometimes. Thanks for replying . ~Rachael
JustHat
on 4/30/04 3:21 am - NM
You forgot to mention how adorable they are. Well, I have only seen one. But, I am sure the other two are just as adorable. It was hard to think about what everyone was saying at the orientation when I was looking at a cute baby boy and dreaming about the baby days.
Lori H.
on 4/30/04 8:31 am - Bellevue, WA
Go with webber he is one of the best in the state. my husband had his done with webber the only thing I dont like about webber (reason Im not using him) is the hospital sucked!@
JustHat
on 4/30/04 3:44 pm - NM
Which hospital? I have seen one of the ones he uses and wasn't impressed.
Derek E.
on 4/30/04 4:11 pm - Bremerton, WA
what one did you see??????????????????????????
JustHat
on 5/1/04 4:54 pm - NM
My orientation was held at Steven's Hospital. I can't say that I gave the hospital a fair shake. I only saw a small part of the hospital. But, I would like something that looked as nice or better than Madigan. I have read good and bad reviews about both places. And, I suspect this is like L&D. As long as there are no major complications, then it is really the nursing staff that makes or breaks the place.
Most Active