Renee too

JustHat
on 4/29/04 3:29 am - NM
And, now we can see Renee. Am I wrong, or is that new? BTW, Renee, that is a nice picture of you. Your pretty.
sassy
on 4/29/04 4:57 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
yeahhhhhhhhhh it's new, i was hesitant for a long time, then finally i said well, if they can, why cant i, nobody is going to be judgemental here, ya know. no offense, i feel kinda like a little sister here, everyone so far is older than me, i am only 24 lol i like it though, i have always been friends with the older crowd (but that kinda explains some things, like some of my posts about stress and husbands, i am still very new to the game) i have a nutrition apt. at 1330 today at madigan. kinda pschyed, but i already know what is going to be said. this is one of three, hopefully i get to learn a lot of stuff i can actually apply to my life. i told my husband, who has staff duty today, that i would get him something at Mc D's or BK for dinner, because i know after this, i am gonna feel so convicted i am not even going to want to look at food lol soooooooooooooooooooo when do we get to see your pic??? hrmmmm????? lol gotta run, will write later
JustHat
on 4/29/04 1:17 pm - NM
Hold on just one gosh darn minute. Who you calling old?! Your grounded. I hope your meeting when well.
sassy
on 4/30/04 7:16 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
lol nopey, not me hut-uh, lol i know better than to call someone old, last time i did, i got decked, but i think it was because it was my mom and i was making fun of her lol but cmon!! i'm allowed. i'm the "good" kid, just ask her, she will tell you
JustHat
on 4/30/04 3:57 pm - NM
But, you know the flip side. She is allowed to deck you. She's your mother. Just ask her.
sassy
on 4/30/04 7:26 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
neener neener, you missed me lol
Most Active