Madigan

JustHat
on 4/9/04 10:21 am - NM
Can someone tell me when the support meetings are at MAMC? I went to one and would love to attend another. Thanks!
lightlyspice
on 4/9/04 11:18 am - Oak Grove, KY
I was told by a lady a met on this site May 11, from 3 to 4pm. I am not for sure if that is the only time, but I think she said they meet once a month. Gloria
sassy
on 4/22/04 4:37 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
hey ladies, i know this is gonna sound so far fetched, but i would really like to meet you guys. we are going through a lot of stuff and i think it would be cool to meet up and introduce each other, especially with us having so mu*****ommon. what ya think?? am i crazy, or am i on to something?? bye for now
JustHat
on 4/23/04 1:50 am - NM
Depends. I have to know which kind you are. Stalker or axe murderer. You know all of those internet people are nuts. Actually, I was thinking that it would be nice. At least it would give us something to fill the waiting time with. I'll bring the axe.
sassy
on 4/23/04 6:10 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
lol you are too funny lol here's a little funny tidbit, fyi me and my hubby actually met online in a chat room lol theres a longer version to our story, but nothing involving axes... i think one has a chainsaw tho lol j/k i look forward to getting together, i am excited to meet you guys and put a face to the name. will write again soon. renee
JustHat
on 4/23/04 2:48 pm - NM
Hey, if this is the story that includes whips and chains, then I think I read it. If nothing else, we can all get together at the next support meeting. Of course you'll have to leave the whips and chains at home. I wonder what the gate guard would think if they saw them in the back seat of your car.
sassy
on 4/23/04 3:32 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
that's why the whips chains handcuffs, etc... go in the trunk.. and then the good old army saying, dont ask, dont tell comes handy lol but just so ya know, no i am not speaking from experience lol
Most Active