Please Pray

JoyCook
on 4/8/04 10:33 pm - Little Rock, AR
I have a friend, Rob Grossman, in ICU at Univ of Wash Med Center with complications from WLS surgery. His surgery was 3/31. He has a massive infection. Please take a moment to pray for him--he is very special. If you are in the Seattle area, and have a chance to check on him in person, I'm sure the family would appreciate it. Rob has been a major encourager on the March surgery board and we are all very concerned about him. Joy
beedub
on 4/19/04 7:12 am - Greater Seattle, WA
Father God in the name of Jesus .... I come to you first giving you glory honor and praise for what you are about you to in Robs situation. Father I know you to be a healer. The word of God says by your stripes we are healed and we claim healing victory over Rob's body right now in the name of JESUS. Satan you have no power in this situation. I command you to loose your hold from Rob right now in the might name of Jesus Christ. God I wait in great anticipation for the praise report from Joy as we have faith in you God. I know you can do it God ... you can do anything but fail. I claim Rob's healing done ...and God I thank you and praise you in advance !!!!!Hallelujah AMEN! Please email me directly with an update
JoyCook
on 4/19/04 7:44 am - Little Rock, AR
Thank you Bee Dub. Your timing could not be better--see my update post! Joy
Most Active