researching docs

laurib
on 4/5/04 3:38 pm - Olalla, WA
So how does one research a good doc? I have been reading a lot, but can't seem to figure whom to pick. Is there any place I can look up to see how well a doc in the area does? Anybody able to recommend a good surgeon in the Puget Sound area? Thanks
NadineM
on 4/7/04 1:33 am - Vancouver, WA
Lauri, Online here is a great place...it gives you an option of surgeons in your area. Also it will list the patients names of that Doctor and you can read what they say about him/her and their surgery expereince. I hope this helps and good luck! I am in the otherside of WA so I am looking at a Doctor in Portland OR. Nadine ~
Carla A.
on 4/8/04 12:08 am - Burlington, WA
Lauri... If you look to the left here you will see a link for surgeon's... hospitals, etc. Others have left comments on their experiences. Take a look and browse thru the links... lots of information.... so much that you can become addicted to this site... Good luck!! Carla
RWH G.
on 4/25/04 1:23 pm - Seattle area 'burb, WA
I recommend Dr. Ki H. Oh . . . www.OhToBeThin.com. He's great surgeon, been doing this for over 16 years, and more than 3000 surgeries. Please go to www.Vitalady.com, and read that site, too . . . She's an Oh patient, and leader of a local support group. I had surgery March 2003, am down 160 lbs. No complications, no problems . . . woo-hoo!
Most Active