I need an angel! :angel:

astrutt920
on 4/5/04 3:07 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi everyone! My surgery is in 8 days, and I would like an angel. Anyone interested or able? Surgery is at St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way on Tues, April 13th. Help!
Irene D.
on 4/8/04 11:50 am - Sammamish, WA
Angie I just registered with this site and so don't have a profile yet. But I wanted to tell you that I too am having surgery on April 13. I will be at Virginia Mason in Seattle, my doctor is Dr. Hunter from Federal Way. I will be thinking about you. Good Luck!! It might be nice to keep up with each other after our surgeries. I have been so busy the last couple of weeks getting things caught up at work and at home that I haven't had time to be worried. I am afraid that I will actully freak out the morning of the 13th. Knowing someone else is going through it too that day will help me. God Bless Irene
astrutt920
on 4/8/04 11:56 am - Tacoma, WA
Irene - I was going to go with Dr Hunter, but I just got a better "vibe" from Dr. Fox and Srikanth. Good luck, God Bless, and I'll talk to you on "the other side" Angie
Susan F.
on 4/9/04 1:55 pm - WA
Hello. I have a friend who works as a nurse in Federal Way and sees a lot of Dr. Hunter's patients. She says that he is the best bariatric surgeon around in her opinion. Just food for thought.
David B.
on 4/9/04 2:18 am - Richland, WA
I cannot hydrate fast enough. It takes all day to do what could take only two hours. I am dehydrating and in fear of my life over this. Do not let the physician simply convince you that one ounce is acceptable. You need six cups of water per day. That's 48 one ounce servings. Don't you see? You need to commit eight hours to consume your daily hydriance. What happens if you're sick in bed and need to sleep all day? You have to be awakened 48 times so you can sip down your water regiment. If I could do it over again, I would force my physician to do a 4 ounce pouch, not a one ounce pouch. I cannot stress how terrible this last week has been since my April 1 surgery (No, this is not an april fool's joke! It was at Sacred Heart Medical Center, Spokane, April 1, 2004). I can never eat ice again in my life. Ice crystals become sharp boulders in the stream, and they take their time to melt. I am not trying to scare you. I am frightened beyond compare and it's only day four since getting out of hospital. While you are still in command, don't let them butcher you. You will still not eat. It's not like they're giving you that much more room. Instead, you just need enough to survive. Even two ounces would be better than one ounce. Be aware, or BEWARE Dave Brager Richland, WA 509-946-4471
R S.
on 4/24/04 11:58 pm - Chicago Suburb, IL
Funny.. One of your intersts happen to be "Comedy Writing" although, what you wrote was not funny.......it was absurd.
Most Active