VBG information, if you please

tonia-larson
on 4/4/04 5:30 am - Bremerton, WA
I am waiting for approval from Tricare Prime, for Open VBG with Dr. Weber @ Stevens Hospital in Edmonds . I was hoping to get any any information on experiences from people that have had the procedure, diet before and afterward, complications, and your luck with weight loss. I am to lose 120 pounds to reach goal of 140. Working out AT LEAST 5 days a week, one hour a day, knowing that that will increase to 90 minutes about 3-5 months out. I am hoping to find some friends and support here; as of yet, have only found two responses to my profile. I know that this is a BUSY PLACE!!! Any information would be so ever appreciated... Tonia 260-???
JustHat
on 4/4/04 5:40 pm - NM
Hi. First let me congratulate you on quitting smoking. It is so hard. It took me several tries. I, also, have Tricare Prime. And, will have Dr. Weber as my surgeon. But, I am behind you on my journey. If you want, you can check out my profile to see where I am. And, hey, if you have any advice, feel free to email me. Unfortunately, I don't have anything but support to offer you. I think profile responces come more when you get close to your date. So, don't let it get you down. I would love to see the WA board get more traffic. I have trouble keeping up with the main board because it is so active. All I have time to do is skim a small portion of the posts. Good luck on your approval! Hat
catly
on 4/4/04 8:36 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, Another reason you may not receive as many posts is that the number of us having VBG is lower than RNY, for instance. But we still care! LM
Most Active