Counseling Help?

Patti L.
on 4/4/04 3:00 am - Port Orchard, WA
I haven't been approved yet and I'm still trying to decide if this is right for me. I'm pretty sure I have compulsive overeating issues. I'm absolutely terrified about giving up eating. When I had my psychological review, the suggestion was made to seek counseling to deal with my fears. But I don't know where to start looking. Does anyone have names of good counselors that have experience with eating disorders and WLS???? I live in Port Orchard, work in Bellevue and am having surgery in Tacoma. So pretty much anywhere in the Puget Sound area would work! I'd appreciate any help. Thanks, Patti
Bryan D.
on 4/5/04 4:51 am - Olalla, WA
Hi, neighbor! Why not ask the psychologist who evaluated you. I am having my WLS in May. I was interviewed by Dr. Dorris, at the Surgical Weight Loss Center in Tacoma. Perhaps he can help you.
Patti L.
on 4/5/04 11:59 am - Port Orchard, WA
Ollala!! I just drove by there..... well, on Hwy 16, anyway. That's the same place I'm going. Dr. Dorris was the one who evaluated me. His practice is in Olympia. He said he would check his sources in Tacoma. But he wasn't alot of help. I don't think I connected with him, anyway. I would like to talk to you! Your thoughts about SWLC in Tacoma and the whole process. Is there a support group around here? My E-mail is [email protected] See ya! Patti
Most Active