Kitsap Penn. support groups?

Chickadee B.
on 4/2/04 1:40 am - Port Orchard, WA
Does anyone know if there are any WLS support groups over on this side? TIA!! ~Wendy 245/191/135
kathyg
on 4/2/04 10:28 am - Shelton, Wa
Wendy, I live in Shelton the closest one is in Oly KAthy 318.5/231.5/-87lbs
tonia-larson
on 4/3/04 10:02 am - Bremerton, WA
Hi Wendy...I was told that there is a group in Bremerton, by my nutritionist at the Naval Hospital. The link I was given is: www.geocities.com/bremertonWLS/contact/html and the e-mail contact is: [email protected] I hope that works for you. Get in touch with me, and maybe we can talk about the surgery...I am hoping to get approval sometime in the next few weeks. Tonia
Patti L.
on 4/4/04 3:03 am - Port Orchard, WA
I'm interested in something in Port Orchard too. Patti
Mary B.
on 4/9/04 4:47 am - wa
I would be interested in a group in the Port Orchard area. I'm in Olalla. Maybe we 3 could start one?
Bryan D.
on 4/13/04 12:26 am - Olalla, WA
Hi, neighbor. I also live in downtown Olalla and would be interested in a South Kitsap group. Maybe a meeting at the Grange or Community Center in Olalla, could be arranged. Or, I think Givens Center may be available.
Mary B.
on 4/14/04 10:26 am - wa
Hi Olalla neighbor! Is there really a "downtown" Olalla?? LOL I think the places you mention to meet probably cost, and if just a few people I can't see that it would warrant paying for somewhere to meet. Maybe at Shari's on Sedgwick, or at one of our homes. Anyone else that's interested have any idea's? Weather permitting we could meet at a park, or the beach??
Bryan D.
on 4/13/04 12:24 am - Olalla, WA
Here is a message I received last week. I hope it helps. "I am sorry for the delay in responding to your request for information. There is a monthly support group meeting in Kitsap County. It his held at the Jackson Park Community Center (Bremerton) the 4th Tuesday of every month. Though it is in Jackson Park you do not have to be military to attend. The meeting starts at 7:00 pm there are other men that belong to the group and attend the meetings." "I believe that we are the only Support Group for this side of the Water. "
Most Active