hmph

Aquus D.
on 3/31/04 1:53 am - Port Orchard, WA
Hello Fellow Washingtonians! Just spoke with the nutrition center coordinator at Group Health. I have to say that she is one rude individual. I actually have no explanation for her utter disregard for customer or human service. I guess everyone does not understand the need for this procedure. My first Group Health PCP certainly gave me that impression. He even held up my first referral for a few months time, claiming ignorance of the protocol. Well... thank goodness the only approval I was looking for was from the Medical Review Board. The coordinator "curtly," explained that the original $725.00 required postoperative nutritional counseling fee has now changed to $1450.00! This change was certainly unexpected... but I shant be detoured. Until next time.
julie G.
on 3/31/04 7:25 am - spokane, WA
Wow could I tell you some stories about Group Health. I understand about the 1450.00 been there and done that. I could scream, but I have been at this for with Group Health for almost 2 years. But the final result is I got it. Yea May 28, but I dont trust them and I live in fear something will pop up and they wont do it. I guess I must keep the faith. Julie
Most Active