Hi Everyone

Tonya S.
on 3/26/04 6:14 pm - Kennewick, WA
I'm new to the message boards and to OH. I was wondering if anyone knows of any doctors here in Wa that do the DS. I had decided on the RNY but after doing more research on the DS I'm not sure. So if anyone knows of any I could talk to I would really appreciate it if you would let me know. Thanks, Tonya
JustHat
on 3/27/04 6:56 am - NM
It looks like there are a few. I can't help with any advice on how good they are. But, there are plenty of reviews. Check out this page. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/showdocs.phtml?State=WA And, welcome to the board. Hat
calvoso
on 3/29/04 1:45 am - My hometown, WA
Tonya, I had the open RNY done last year with Dr. Schrock in Spokane. He is an excellent surgeon. A little lacking on the bedside manner at first, but he warms up after you get to know him a little bit. He has done this surgery for a number of years and really knows his business. I would highly recomend him. Good luck and email me if you have any other questions. Calvin
Bettye
on 3/29/04 9:35 am - South Sound, WA
Hi Tonya, After weighting the pros/cons, I have decided on the Lap-band for myself...you may want to research this for yourself. Bettye G pre-op Lap-band
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/04 5:38 pm - Yakima, WA
You have one there locally...Dr. Heap. Rough bedside manner, but I know a couple of his DS patients and they've both done VERY well. He also does something called a mini-bypass which is the DS only not as extreme.
Most Active