Waiting...

JustHat
on 3/22/04 2:43 pm - NM
I may have to accept all this waiting, but I don't have to like it. After burning up the phones last week to get appointments going, I really felt like was on the road. Now I have had about 5 days with nothing to do and am bored again. I am so eager to have pictures and support for the forum. I have to wait until next month to go to Dr. Weber's orientation. I am excited but dreading the drive up there. Driving in Seattle always plays on my nerves. Dh and I have tried to figure out if there is anyone I could drag along with me. We don't use a babysitter. So, DH and I can't both go. And, I have decided to not tell anyone I know. Oh well, I have a little less than a month to figure something out or get so excited that I won't care about the traffic. Hat
PhoenixAlexander
on 3/22/04 3:13 pm - Tacoma, WA
This is Phoenix's wife...my husband is on here alot...he is p/o wls. I am in the same boat you are in...all my hoops have been jumped through...all there is now is waiting and hoping. my thoughts are with you...hang in there..the reward for patience is great.
Most Active