Hummm

JustHat
on 3/12/04 3:32 pm - NM
It has been a very long day. A good day but long day. After reading profiles and reviews all day long, I think I will go with Dr. Weber. I have an appointment for a seminar with NW Weight Management on Tuesday. While it would be nice to go to some place local, they told me on the phone that after the seminar, it would be 5 months before a surgeon actually contacted me to schedule an appointment. That is a long time. I guess she heard me moan when she said that because she told me my only other choice was the 5 year waiting list to have it done at U of W. Hum, it kind of sounds like the car sales man that tells you how everyone else isn't giving as good of a deal as he is. I hate car shopping. I also have a date for Dr. Weber's seminar. But, it is a month away. OK, either way I am going to be waiting it seems. After reading and reading, I am liking Dr. Weber even if it means I will have to make long car trips alone and have no support while I am in the hospital. But, I kind of see it as a trade off. He has a lot of experience and a very long complication rate. Both are very important to me. OK, so I am finally getting to my question. I would really like to get going on the tests that need to be done before the first time I meet with Dr. Weber the first time one on one. Who knows how long it will take for me to get these scheduled through our military hospital. I haven't had the best of luck getting appointments in a timely fashion in the past. Is there anyone out there that has seen Dr. Weber that can share a list of the test he requires? TIA, Hat
Most Active