Is there anyone from Tacoma area

Traci P.
on 3/9/04 11:18 am - Tacoma, wa
Hi everyone just seeing if I can find any local support,are you out there.
Bettye
on 3/9/04 1:46 pm - South Sound, WA
Hi Traci, I am south of Tumwater, not in Tacoma....My surgeon is in Shelton, and so is his support group. I am waiting for my appeal to be sent in....keeping fingers crossed... Bettye
Donna C.
on 3/9/04 10:23 pm - Kingston, WA
Good Morning Bettye! I am not in your area. I am in Kingston. I am going to my doctor today and he recommended the surgeon in Shelton! I hope to get my referrel today. Good Luck to you! Donna
PhoenixAlexander
on 3/15/04 5:47 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Traci, I live in Tacoma ... and if you're interested, there is a support group meeting the first and third Tuesday of each month at St. Joseph's hospital in the dining room area for WLS. I go pretty regularly. There is a meeting on 3/16/04 -- the meetings all begin @ 7:00 p.m. Hope to see ya there one day Traci. Phoenix
por2geegurl
on 3/10/04 1:56 am - Tacoma, WA
I'm from N End of Tacoma. and I am a patient of Dr Oh's in Federal Way. my surgery date is for May 11th. Nice to meet you Traci! This is a great place for support and meeting friends!! Shauna
peggybray
on 3/23/04 7:17 am - Eatonville, WA
Hi there...I'm from Graham, and my PCP & I have just submitted my request to my insurance company (Aetna). I've been referred to a Dr Porter, who is affiliated with St Joe's. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to wait very long for my approval. Peggy
Most Active