I finally fot a surgery d...

Shirley K.
on 2/25/04 10:34 am - Tacoma, WA
I finally fot a surgery date of March 9th. I don't know whether to be afraid or happy
Elisabeth C.
on 2/25/04 11:37 am - Federal Way, WA
Congratulations, Shirley! I'm scheduled for March 15th and know what you mean. I fluctuate between excited, nervous, scared, wondering if I'm doing the right thing and everything else! Where are you getting your surgery done? Elisabeth
por2geegurl
on 2/27/04 7:44 am - Tacoma, WA
Thats GREAT news!!! I wish you a speedy recovery and fast on the losing side!! I just found out also last week that my surgery date is on May 11th Shauna
K J.
on 2/27/04 8:06 am - Kent, WA
Congradulations, you will feel both these emotions and 100% more between now and then, it is worth it. I am day 15 today and am so pleased with my decision. Take care and good luck Kristina
Hilda R.
on 2/27/04 10:11 am - Bucoda, WA
Congratulations !!! You won't regret it...I'm 6 mo. out and down 94 #s As for your feelings, it's like being on a roller coaster from the time you get a date, until it's over. Hang in there, and Good luck, life is so much better on this side.. Hilda
Shirley K.
on 3/8/04 5:51 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the encouragement I truly need it. I go tomorrow and probably will be out Thursday if all goes well
Most Active