Needing help for a friend.... Those in Tocoma Area..

Amy Williams
on 2/11/04 1:26 pm
If you are possibly interested in maybe trying to visit Nancy, she could sure use the support. She is currently at Magidan Army Base in Tocoma. I just got the most recent update about Nancy. I don't want her to give up hope. She's been in the hospital now since June of last year from the gastic bypass. She's now listed in critical condition and they think she still has the bile LEAK from the orginal surgery. Her husband really has been very strong supporter. I honestly don't know how he does it. Nancy needs us, she needs to know people care and there is STILL hope. If you are unable to send a card please send her an angel, it's free. All you have to do is fill out the information. Here's the site. Let's do this and show Nancy we DO care. If you could take a few minutes to send a card, a note, a prayer. Anything to let her know we care. http://www.angelsforhope.org/request.html Nancy A. Branigh 545 NW Ensign Drive Oak Harbor, WA. 98277 Thanks! Amy
Violet C.
on 2/18/04 1:13 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi, I am Cheryl mom of 4 down here in Vancouver, Wa. Anyway, I am planning on sending Nancy a card and more importantly have been praying for her. I would appreciate it if at all possible ...if i could be updated either on the Wa mesg. boards or by email. I am far away but I want to be able to help in some way. Thanks, Sincerely, Cheryl Cyders [email protected]
Amy Williams
on 2/18/04 7:46 am
I'm sorry I didn't update this sooner and I appreciate your concern Cheryl. Nancy passed away on Feb 13th. Thanks again for the help. Amy
Violet C.
on 2/19/04 2:28 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi again Amy, Thanks for the email. I visited your profile...wow you did a beautiful job. I would like to learn how to do the background sometime etc. Anyway, I am still reeling from hearing about the lady that died. Especially since the surgeons I have been looking into are also from the same Tacoma, WA area. I wonder if you could let me know the name some how or at least his experience. I didn't want to ask to soon but I can hardly help it as it scares me alot. Anyway, bless you on your wls journey, email anytime, Cheryl Cyders
Most Active